USA Visa Application Assistance

We offer support and assistance applying for the following Visa applications:

Student Visa: F-1 & J-1

USA visa application assistance

The Visa application can be very difficult to complete alone. This step is very important as once you receive your admissions offer, you must apply for a F-1 or J-1 student visa to be allowed to study in the United States. Our Advising team will complete the application for you and then help prepare / coach you for the interview appointment.


Tourist Visa: B-1 & B-2

  • Do you need to stay in the United States only for a short, specific and limited time period, typically under 6 months?

  • So you need to come to the United States in connection with setting up a new business or office in the United States (such as looking for office, negotiating leases, ect.)?

  • Do you need to participate in meetings and conduct other business activities?

  • Can you document that you have enough funds to cover your expenses while in the United States without having to obtain employment locally?

  • Will you receive no income from  a U.S. source while in the United States?

  • Will you maintain your foreign ties and residence abroad while you are here?

  • We know the requirements and exemptions for Tourist Visa B-1 (Visitor for Business) and B-2 (Visitor for Pleasure) applications.

      B-1 Requirements:

  • You must be coming to the United States only for a short, defined period of time.

  • You must be coming to the United States to engage in “business.”

  • You cannot draw any salary from a United States entity.

Could a B-1 Visa work for you? If you meet these requirements and answered yes to most of the questions above, call us to learn the next steps.

Employment Visa: H-1B

  • Do you have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent?

Three years of work experience in a field can equal one year of education, so even if you did not complete a bachelors degree in a field related to your occupation, you may still be able to qualify based on a combination of education and related work experience.

  • Will you be working in a “specialty occupation?”

Generally speaking, a job is a specialty occupation if the occupation normally required a bachelors degree in a related field of study. Jobs in fields such as engineering, math, and business, as well as many technology fields, often qualify as a specialty occupation.

  • Will you be earning a wage?

An H1-B worker must be paid the prevailing wage for the job in the form a salary/wage.

Investment Visa: E-2, EB-5 & L-1

  • Are you a national of a country where qualifying Treaty of Friendship, Commerce, or Navigation or its equivalent exists with the United States? To see if your country of nationaly qualifies, please visit the Department of State’s Treaty Countries website here,

  • Have you invested, or are you in the process of investing, a substantial amount of capital in a bona fide U.S. enterprise.

  • Can you show that you have control of the enterprise by owning 50 percent or more of the enterprise, or by showing that you have operational control through a managerial position or other corporate devices?